It is always a privilege to listen and learn from people we meet in our travels. They opened their homes, invited us in special occasions, and took time to generously share their thoughts with us. For all the things you shared, we are truly grateful.
– To artist Nemi Miranda Jr. and writer Jose Rodolfo Mercado for graciously welcoming us at the Nemiranda Art House in Angono last July.
– To Ambeth Ocampo for revealing to us in an interview things that only a few people know about this country’s most popular and accessible historian.
– To artist Celso Pepito for giving me the honor of delivering the opening remarks during his one-man exhibit at SM Megamall Art Center last August.
– To foremost Filipino art patron Dr. Joven Cuanang for welcoming us in his weekend in Antipolo during the Ciento Cincuenta exhibit.
– To Dez Bautista for accommodating us at the Malolos Caryatid House during our unscheduled visit in Bulacan.
Our travels will not be memorable without pictures. Special thanks to Jamie Barredo and Mike Paruginog for allowing us to borrow their camera for an extended period.
Like the previous years, 2011 is an amazing year for the Traveler on Foot. To our Followers and those who take time visiting our blog, and leaving encouraging and kind words that inspire us to continue sharing our travels, thank you very much.
-Glenn | 14 January 2012